FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING ON ALL REMOTE START SYSTEMS
FREE EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
MONDAY - FRIDAY 9AM - 5PM (MST)
- Shipping Policy
- Refund Policy
- Warrany & Returns Policy
Now you can; start, warm, front defrost or cool your car from the comfort of your home or office.
This complete remote car start kit comes with all the components you will need for a successful installation. In our effort to, 'Go Green', we provide a link to download MPC's exclusive copyrighted installation tip sheet made by MPC's professional technicians to help you through the installation process. In case you get really stuck or have questions about options we include U.S. based technical support Monday through Friday between 9am to 7pm Eastern time.
PARTS INCLUDED: RS1, INTSL,
VEHICLE: 2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500/2500/3500 - Key-to-Start - Gas/Diesel
REMOTES: (2) 1-Button Remotes Range 1500'
RANGE: Up To 1,500 ft
IGNITION TYPE: Key-to-Start
FUEL TYPE: Gas/Diesel
SPECIAL NOTES: Compatible with automatic transmission vehicles only
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW - This is a complete remote starter kit for 2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500/2500/3500 - Key-to-Start - Gas/Diesel. This kit includes a remote starter, and transponder bypass module, which reduces the amount of wire connections required to the vehicle and simplifies install. Compatible with automatic transmission vehicles only. All parts required for installation are included. Product may not work in vehicles manufactured for sale outside of U.S. & Canada.
- REMOTE START FEATURES - Start your engine with the push of a button from up to 1500 ft. away. Includes (2) ultra-compact 1-button remotes. Optional feature allows unlock once the engine is running which useful if the OEM remote comes inactive while the vehicle is running. Programmable 2, 3 or 4 hourly auto-start options. Programmable 5, 10, 20 or 30-minute run time options. All parts required for installation are included.
- PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION TYPE - This kit uses a plug-in T-Harness which dramatically reduces number of wiring connections that typical systems require. The installation of this product will require only the plug-ins and a ground connection. We provide concise instructions with plug locations for seamless installation. A person with basic knowledge of wiring car electronics should be able to install this product successfully.
- We will attempt to ship your item within 1 business day after payment has been received.
- For all items with free shipping, we may use any of the following carriers at our option: FedEx, FedEx Smartpost, USPS Parcel Post, USPS Priority Mail, USPS First Class Mail. For international shipments, we use USPS or FedEx International. We do NOT use FedEx Ground for shipments to Canada.
- Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. on items being shipped from a foreign country. These fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Items shipped outside the Continental US may be subject to additional shipping charges. Please email for a shipping quote prior to purchase.
- Items shipped internationally are shipped USPS International Priority Mail or FedEx International Economy AT OUR DISCRETION. FedEx International Economy does not charge brokerage fees, international buyers will pay the same duties/taxes as USPS shipments. We do not use FedEx Ground for international shipments.
- If an international item does not meet size restrictions, it will be shipped Air Parcel Post.
- Your tracking number will be emailed to you once we've processed the shipment. Sometimes these notifications are identified as Spam by email programs. If you have not received your tracking number within one business day of your purchase, please check your Spam or Junk E-mail folder.
For returns, defective products exchanges or refunds, buyer must contact seller within 30 days of receipt of the product. A Return Authorization Number is required. Shipping costs to return items to us for exchange or refund are the responsibility of the buyer. For defective exchanges (within 30 days of delivery), we pay to ship the replaced item to buyers within the US.
On international orders, the buyer pays for shipping both ways. For warranty service/exchange (more than 30 days after delivery) or for international exchanges, the buyer pays for shipping both ways.
Shipping and Handling fees are not refundable. Automotive electronics such as alarms, remote starts, keyless entries and compressors which have been installed (or attempted to do so) must contact us tech support first. We will exchange any unit which is found to be defective.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Remote Starters & Alarms - The remote starters & alarms we offer all carry a limited lifetime warranty through the manufacturer. Physical damage or damage due to improper installation will void the manufacturer's warranty. Within the first year you can contact us for warranty issues. The product must be returned to us at the customer's expense for us to perform warranty service. After the first year, warranty issues must be handled directly through the manufacturer. The manufacturer will require a receipt from the original purchase. Product specific warranty information will be included with the product packaging.
Linear Actuators - Linear actuator carry a "No DOA" warranty. Each actuator is QC tested before it leaves our facility. If you receive a defective actuator, you must contact us within 30 days of receipt. Actuators that are damaged due to improper installation, overloading or running over the duty cycle will not be covered under warranty.
All Other Items -All other items carry a 1 year limited warranty either through MyPushcart or the product’s manufacturer. The product is warranted to the end user, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the provided date of purchase, to the original purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover abuse, operation in a manner inconsistent with the product's design, or damage resulting from exposure to the elements. If the defect is considered "under warranty", MyPushcart will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge to the original purchaser. MyPushcart is not liable for any installation charges, loss or damage of any kind incurred in the replacement, repair of any warranted product.
For returns, defective products, exchanges or refunds, buyer must contact us within 30 days of receipt of the product. A Return Authorization Number is required. Shipping costs to return items to us for exchange or refund are the sole responsibility of the buyer. For defective exchanges (within 30 days of delivery), we pay to ship the replaced item to buyers within the US. On international orders, the buyer pays for shipping both ways. For warranty service/exchange (more than 30 days after delivery) or for international exchanges, the buyer pays for shipping both ways. Shipping and Handling fees are not refundable.
We have a fulltime tech support staff available to assist you with any technical or installation questions.