Custom-fit Digital Multimedia Receiver For The Toyota 4Runner Dash
The Alpine Halo9 rocks a 2" tall chassis that's been pre-mounted in a 4Runner dash kit, replacing your existing dash panel and factory radio. The 9" touchscreen comes pre-positioned at the best angle, height, and depth for your dash (you can reposition before installing if so desired). Your vents might be partially blocked depending on your positioning preferences, but Alpine designed the radio to function under typical in-vehicle temperatures. Alpine also includes iDatalink's Maestro interface and its Toyota-specific harness so you keep your steering wheel controls, USB port, and navigation antenna, and you gain the ability to see tire pressure and other vehicle diagnostics on your Alpine's screen.
- The iLX-F309 is an AM/FM/audio/video receiver with a 9-inch WVGA touch screen and mech-less design
- The iLX-F309 also has Bluetooth wireless technology with audio streaming, a built-in HD Radio tuner, and is SiriusXM Ready
- It uses a 1-DIN chassis for installation but the screen “hovers” in front of the vehicle’s dash, allowing the oversize screen
- Once installed, the screen and mount are fixed to the chassis for a sturdy installation. The screen hovers over or in front of the dash while its rear housing tapers off cleanly at the edges for a thin and modern silhouette
- The iLX-F309 has a suite of entertainment features a mech-less design is suited for smartphone compatibility through Apple CarPlay or Android Auto with the Google Assistant
- Vehicle Compatibility - Plug-n-Play Alpine iLX-F309FRN is specifically designed to work in 2014-2019 Toyota 4-Runner vehicles with or without factory JBL amplified sound system. The iLX-F309FRN comes with all the necessary parts to install the in-dash multimedia receiver in your vehicle - including a vehicle specific dash kit (silver), a pre-programmed iDatalink Maestro interface module, plus vehicle specific wiring harnesses and adapters. Product may not work in vehicles manufactured for sale outside of U.S. & Canada.
- Pre-Assembled Dash Kit The Alpine iLX-F309FRN's main chassis comes pre-assembled to the included vehicle specific dash kit (silver), right out of the box, so you don't need to research, buy, and assemble a compatible dash kit on your own. In addition, the iLX-F309FRN's touchscreen monitor comes pre-positioned at the optimal angle, height, and depth for your 2014-2019 Toyota 4-Runner; eliminating the need for you to tweak these positions through trial and error yourself.
- Pre-Programmed iDatalink Maestro Interface The iLX-F309FRN comes with an iDatalink Maestro Module (ALP-MRR3) to retain your 4-Runner's factory features like the vehicle cluster sub-display, JBL amplified sound system (if equipped), steering wheel controls, and backup camera (if equipped). Other vehicle information such as tire pressure readings, open door alerts, and vehicle vitals are viewable on the iLX-F309FRN's large touchscreen display. The iDatalink Maestro Module is already pre-programmed for the 4-Runner, so you don't need to configure the module to your vehicle before installing it.