Custom-fit Digital Multimedia Receiver For The 2016-2019 Toyota Tacoma Dash
The Alpine Halo9 rocks a 2" tall chassis that's been pre-mounted in a Tacoma dash kit, replacing your existing dash panel and factory radio. The 9" touchscreen comes pre-positioned at the best angle, height, and depth for your dash (you can reposition before installing if so desired). Your vents might be partially blocked depending on your positioning preferences, but Alpine designed the radio to function under typical in-vehicle temperatures. Alpine also includes iDatalink's Maestro interface and its Toyota-specific harness so you keep your steering wheel controls, USB port, and navigation antenna, and you gain the ability to see tire pressure and other vehicle diagnostics on your Alpine's screen.
- The iLX-F309 is an AM/FM/audio/video receiver with a 9-inch WVGA touch screen and mech-less design
- The iLX-F309 also has Bluetooth wireless technology with audio streaming, a built-in HD Radio tuner, and is SiriusXM Ready
- It uses a 1-DIN chassis for installation but the screen “hovers” in front of the vehicle’s dash, allowing the oversize screen
- Once installed, the screen and mount are fixed to the chassis for a sturdy installation. The screen hovers over or in front of the dash while its rear housing tapers off cleanly at the edges for a thin and modern silhouette
- The iLX-F309 has a suite of entertainment features a mech-less design is suited for smartphone compatibility through Apple CarPlay or Android Auto with the Google Assistant
- TACOMA-READY INSTALLATION - Plug-n-Play The iLX-F309TCM comes with all the components you need to add the 9" Alpine Halo9 to your truck. The main chassis comes pre-assembled to the Tacoma dash kit out of the box, so you don’t need to research, buy, and assemble a compatible dash kit on your own. In addition, the iLX-F309TCM’s screen comes pre-positioned at the optimal angle, height, and depth for your Tacoma, eliminating the need for you to tweak these positions through trial and error yourself. The required Tacoma wiring harness and other adapters come with the iLX-F309TCM too. The result? Faster and easier installation, so you can get on the road and enjoy your iLX-F309TCM. NOTE: The iLX-F309TCM Screen comes out of the box separate from the chassis due to the installation requirements of the Tacoma. Product may not work in vehicles manufactured for sale outside of U.S. & Canada.
- RETAINS VEHICLE INFORMATION The iLX-F309TCM comes with an iDatalink Maestro Module to retain Tacoma features like the vehicle cluster sub-display and steering wheel controls. Other vehicle information such as tire pressure readings, open door alerts, and vehicle vitals are viewable on the large screen. The iDatalink Maestro Module is already pre-programmed for the Tacoma, so you don’t need to configure the module to your truck before installing it.
- THE TECHNOLOGY YOU WANT WITH THE CONVENIENCE OF A LARGE SCREEN The iLX-F309TCM is the easiest way to add a large screen and new technology into your Tacoma. Be smart about using your phone in your truck and take advantage of the iLX-F309TCM’s compatibility with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. After connecting your smartphone via the charging cable and activating Bluetooth for Android Auto use, you get your music, driving directions, and phone calls all controlled from the 9-inch touchscreen and heard through your Tacoma’s speaker system -- so you don’t have to look at or touch your phone and can keep it safely stored away.