This kit is compatible with the following vehicle:2019-2022 Ford Ranger - Key-to-Start - Gas/Diesel
This is an Add-on remote start system for vehicles with existing keyless entry. This does not include aftermarket remotes. The system uses the vehicle's existing factory remotes to start the vehicle by quickly pressing the "lock" button three (3) times in a row.
The EVO-ALL is an ALL-IN-ONE remote starter / immobilizer bypass / and data interface combo module. It raises the standard of hassle-free installation convenience to a whole new level. It uses a multiple bus architecture with 10 separate communication ports that provide more complete functionality on every supported vehicle.
- Maintains integrity of manufacturer's anti-theft, security, and convenience functions
- High security data transfer
- Compact design easy to mount
- Easy programming
- No extra key required to sacrifice for operation
AVAILABLE OPTIONS (at additional cost):
- Smartphone Interface Module (Continental U.S. ONLY)
- EVO Remote 1: Add (2) 1 button remotes with extended range AM antenna
- EVO Remote 4: Add (2) 5 button remotes with extended range AM antenna
PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION DETAIL:
This kit uses a plug-in T-Harness which dramatically reduces number of wiring connections that typical systems require. The installation of this product will require only the plug-in connection. We provide concise instructions with plug locations for seamless installation. A person with basic knowledge of wiring car electronics should be able to install this product successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How detailed are the instructions?
Very. Remote starters and interface modules come with installation manuals, but our professional technicians have prepared a special step-by-step installation sheet that walks you through your specific installation.
What other parts will I need?
None. The kit comes with all the components you will need. The only things you'll need to provide basic supplies like electrical tape.
Does installing a remote start void my warranty?
No. If you properly install any aftermarket product in your car, the dealer cannot void your warranty simply because that product is there. If you were to do the installation incorrectly and cause damage, that would not be covered under your warranty.
I was told that adding a non-factory remote start would void my vehicle warranty. Is this true?
No – it is not true, and that’s Federal law. From the Federal Trade Commission website, “Simply using an aftermarket or recycled part does not void your warranty. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act makes it illegal for companies to void your warranty or deny coverage under the warranty simply because you used an aftermarket or recycled part”. To read the full article, go to: Federal Trade Commission
For Technical Support:
A link will be provided to download MPC's exclusive copyrighted installation tip sheet made by MPC's professional technicians to help you through the installation process. In addition, your purchase includes Premier technical support. Support tickets can be submitted 24/7 at https://ts.mypushcart.com/ticket and are answered in the order received, Monday through Friday between 9am to 5pm Arizona time (excluding holidays).
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW - This is a complete remote start kit for 2019-2022 Ford Ranger - Key-to-Start - Gas/Diesel. Includes a all-in-one remote start data interface bypass module. Firmware preloaded and is ready to be programmed. All components required for installation are included. NOTE: You may need to visit the dealer to enable factory remote start options if you wish to control the climate controls and all other remote start features thru the cluster. Automatic Transmission ONLY. Requires Windows PC with USB port for programming. Product may not work in vehicles manufactured for sale outside of U.S. & Canada.
- REMOTE START FEATURES - This is an Add-on remote start system for vehicles with existing keyless entry. Does not include remotes - this uses your factory remotes to start your vehicle by pressing "lock - unlock - lock" on your factory remote - No Horn Honk while starting your vehicle. No need to carry extra key fobs! Warm or cool your car from the comfort of your home.
- PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION TYPE - This kit uses a plug-in T-Harness which dramatically reduces number of wiring connections that typical systems require. The installation of this product will require only the plug-in connection. We provide concise instructions with plug locations for seamless installation. Adding additional options may require additional wiring connections. A person with basic knowledge of wiring car electronics should be able to install this product successfully.