This kit is compatible with the following vehicle:2019-2022 Ford Ranger - Key-to-Start - Gas/Diesel
This is an Add-on remote start system for vehicles with existing keyless entry. This does not include aftermarket remotes. The system uses the vehicle's existing factory remotes to start the vehicle by quickly pressing the "lock" button three (3) times in a row.
The EVO-ALL is an ALL-IN-ONE remote starter / immobilizer bypass / and data interface combo module. It raises the standard of hassle-free installation convenience to a whole new level. It uses a multiple bus architecture with 10 separate communication ports that provide more complete functionality on every supported vehicle.
- Maintains integrity of manufacturer's anti-theft, security, and convenience functions
- High security data transfer
- Compact design easy to mount
- Easy programming
- No extra key required to sacrifice for operation
AVAILABLE OPTIONS (at additional cost):
- Smartphone Interface Module (Continental U.S. ONLY)
- EVO Remote 1: Add (2) 1 button remotes with extended range AM antenna
- EVO Remote 4: Add (2) 5 button remotes with extended range AM antenna
PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION DETAIL:
This kit uses a plug-in T-Harness which dramatically reduces number of wiring connections that typical systems require. The installation of this product will require only the plug-in connection. We provide concise instructions with plug locations for seamless installation. A person with basic knowledge of wiring car electronics should be able to install this product successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How detailed are the instructions?
Very. Remote starters and interface modules come with installation manuals, but our professional technicians have prepared a special step-by-step installation sheet that walks you through your specific installation.
What other parts will I need?
None. The kit comes with all the components you will need. The only things you'll need to provide basic supplies like electrical tape.
Does installing a remote start void my warranty?
No. If you properly install any aftermarket product in your car, the dealer cannot void your warranty simply because that product is there. If you were to do the installation incorrectly and cause damage, that would not be covered under your warranty.
I was told that adding a non-factory remote start would void my vehicle warranty. Is this true?
No – it is not true, and that’s Federal law. From the Federal Trade Commission website, “Simply using an aftermarket or recycled part does not void your warranty. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act makes it illegal for companies to void your warranty or deny coverage under the warranty simply because you used an aftermarket or recycled part”. To read the full article, go to: Federal Trade Commission
For Technical Support:
A link will be provided to download MPC's exclusive copyrighted installation tip sheet made by MPC's professional technicians to help you through the installation process. In addition, your purchase includes Premier technical support. Support tickets can be submitted 24/7 at https://ts.mypushcart.com/ticket and are answered in the order received, Monday through Friday between 9am to 5pm Arizona time (excluding holidays).
MPC - The Remote Start Experts!
We've been selling remote starts since they were first introduced into the market back in the late 80's. That was a lot of remote starts ago!
We have the resources, knowledge and experience to make sure your remote start purchase and installation go a smoothly as possible.
With most vehicles now equipped with factory anti-theft systems, it's important to make sure you have everything you need before you start your installation - otherwise the it simply won't work. We stock bypass modules, door lock adapters, relay modules and data adapters by the thousands. We have all the parts you need.
A word about our remote start packages....
We checked other eBay seller's remote start packages and were shocked and disappointed by what we found. In almost every case, the "Remote Start for Chrysler" was the same as the "Remote Start for Ford", which was the same as the "Remote Start for Chevy". As if putting "Chrysler" in the title of the ad makes it remote start for Chrysler. Did they include the bypass that is required for the installation? No. Did they include any relays, door lock adapters or any other parts that are required for the installation? No, not those either.
When we sell a "Complete Remote Start Kit" for any vehicle, you can be assured it's complete and it's for that vehicle. If the car needs a bypass, it's included with the kit. Needs a relay or door lock adapter? It will be included too.
Another word...about the brands we carry...
We sell only name brand, first quality remote starts. They are not the cheapest remote starts you'll find on eBay, but if cheap was all were looking for, you probably wouldn't have read this far. Because we support every sale and every customer, we need to sell products that work! We need to sell products from reputable manufacturers that offer real tech support and have things like replacement remote fobs readily available. Between our main brands (Crimestopper, Firstech, Fortin, and Omega Research) we have a combined 45 years of business partnership.
Buy with confidence!
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW - This is a complete remote start kit for 2019-2022 Ford Ranger - Key-to-Start - Gas/Diesel. Includes a all-in-one remote start data interface bypass module. Firmware preloaded and is ready to be programmed. All components required for installation are included. NOTE: You may need to visit the dealer to enable factory remote start options if you wish to control the climate controls and all other remote start features thru the cluster. Automatic Transmission ONLY. Requires Windows PC with USB port for programming. Product may not work in vehicles manufactured for sale outside of U.S. & Canada.
- REMOTE START FEATURES - This is an Add-on remote start system for vehicles with existing keyless entry. Does not include remotes - this uses your factory remotes to start your vehicle by pressing "lock - unlock - lock" on your factory remote - No Horn Honk while starting your vehicle. No need to carry extra key fobs! Warm or cool your car from the comfort of your home.
- PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION TYPE - This kit uses a plug-in T-Harness which dramatically reduces number of wiring connections that typical systems require. The installation of this product will require only the plug-in connection. We provide concise instructions with plug locations for seamless installation. Adding additional options may require additional wiring connections. A person with basic knowledge of wiring car electronics should be able to install this product successfully.