Custom-fit Digital Multimedia Receiver For The 2014-2019 Toyota Tundra Dash
The Alpine Halo9 rocks a 2" tall chassis that's been pre-mounted in a Tundra dash kit, replacing your existing dash panel and factory radio. The 9" touchscreen comes pre-positioned at the best angle, height, and depth for your dash (you can reposition before installing if so desired). Your vents might be partially blocked depending on your positioning preferences, but Alpine designed the radio to function under typical in-vehicle temperatures. Alpine also includes iDatalink's Maestro interface and its Toyota-specific harness so you keep your steering wheel controls, USB port, and navigation antenna, and you gain the ability to see tire pressure and other vehicle diagnostics on your Alpine's screen.
- The radio is already attached to the Tundra kit and situated for the ideal screen angle
- The iDatalink module has been pre-flashed and programmed for the vehicle
- Toyota-specific harnesses are ready for easy installation between radio and vehicle plugs
- TUNDRA-READY INSTALLATION - PLUG-N-PLAY The iLX-F309TND comes with all the components you need to add the 9" Alpine Halo9 to your truck. The main chassis comes pre-assembled to the Tundra dash kit out of the box, so you don’t need to research, buy, and assemble a compatible dash kit on your own. In addition, the iLX-F309TND’s screen comes pre-positioned at the optimal angle, height, and depth for your Tundra, eliminating the need for you to tweak these positions through trial and error yourself. The required Tundra wiring harness and other adapters come with the iLX-F309TND too. The result? Faster and easier installation, so you can get on the road and enjoy your iLX-F309TND. Product may not work in vehicles manufactured for sale outside of U.S. & Canada.
- RETAINS VEHICLE INFORMATION The iLX-F309TND comes with an iDatalink Maestro Module to retain Tundra features like the vehicle cluster sub-display and steering wheel controls. Other vehicle information such as tire pressure readings, open door alerts, and vehicle vitals are viewable on the large screen. The iDatalink Maestro Module is already pre-programmed for the Tundra, so you don’t need to configure the module to your truck before installing it.
- THE TECHNOLOGY YOU WANT WITH THE CONVENIENCE OF A LARGE SCREEN The iLX-F309TND is the easiest way to add a large screen and new technology into your Tundra. Be smart about using your phone in your truck and take advantage of the iLX-F309TND’s compatibility with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. After connecting your smartphone via the charging cable and activating Bluetooth for Android Auto use, you get your music, driving directions, and phone calls all controlled from the 9-inch touchscreen and heard through your Tundra’s speaker system -- so you don’t have to look at or touch your phone and can keep it safely stored away.