Model: MPC V650
|Max Operating PSI||200 PSI|
|Duty Cycle||100% @ 72 Deg. F|
|CFM Output||1.8 CFM @ 0 PSI, 13.8v|
|Amp Draw||23 Amps|
|Dimensions||11.5 L x 3 7/8 W x 6 ¾ H|
- Braided steel leader hose
- Inline check valve
- Air intake filter cannister
- (2) Replacement filters
- 1/2" Remote intake air line with mounting clips
- Remote intake air line fittings
- Mounting bolts, nuts, washers and lock washers
- Die-cast head, chrome finished body
- 1-Year warranty against defect in workmanship or materials
- This heavy duty air compressor is the perfect solution for your onboard air needs. Fills tanks up to 10 gallons. Ideal for train horns, air suspension and light duty air tools. Product may not work in vehicles manufactured for sale outside of U.S. & Canada.
- SPECIFICATION: Max Pressure: 200 PSI. Duty Cycle: 100% @ 72 degrees F. CFM Output: 1.8 @ 0 PSI, 13.8v Amp Draw: 23A. Die-cast head, chrome body.
- INCLUDES: Braided steel leader hose, inline check valve, air intake filter canister, (2) replacement air filters, ½” remote intake tubing with mounting clips, remote intake air line fittings, mounting bolts, nuts, washers and lock washers
Remote Starters & Alarms – The remote starters & alarms we offer all carry a limited lifetime warranty through the manufacturer. Physical damage or damage due to improper installation will void the manufacturer's warranty. Within the first year you can contact us for warranty issues. The product must be returned to us at the customer's expense in order for us to perform warranty service. After the first year, warranty issues must be handled directly through the manufacturer. The manufacturer will require a receipt from the original purchase. Product specific warranty information will be included with the product packaging.
Linear Actuators – Linear actuator carry a "No DOA" warranty. Each actuator is QC tested before it leaves our facility. If you receive a defective actuator, you must contact us within 14 days of receipt. Actuators that are damaged due to improper installation, overloading or running over the duty cycle will not be covered under warranty.
All Other Items – All other items carry a 1 year limited warranty either through MyPushcart or the product's manufacturer. The product is warranted to the end user, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the provided date of purchase, to the original purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover abuse, operation in a manner inconsistent with the product's design, or damage resulting from exposure to the elements. If the defect is considered "under warranty", MyPushcart will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge to the original purchaser. MyPushcart is not liable for any installation charges, loss or damage of any kind incurred in the replacement, repair of any warranted product.